* Roman Chamomile
* Digestive Blend (Digestzen)
* Grounding Blend (Balance)
* Protective Blend (Onguard)
* Massage Blend (Aromatouch)
Aromatic; Diffuse a couple of drops in water diffuser
Internal; Can be taken in a capsule or diluted in wet food
Topical; Directly to area of concern, or along the spine,bottom of back paws between toe pads, paws are sensitive so take care!
Different sizes & breeds and sensitivities. Always dilute first time-check for irritation & increase dilution.
SIZE OF DOG RECOMMENDED DILUTION
Puppies-before 6 3 Tbls: 1 Drop Essential Oil
Under 15lbs. 2Tbls: 1 Drop of Essential Oil
15-30lbs 1Tbls: 1 Drop of Essential Oil
ESSENTIAL OIL SAFETY FOR PETS
* Use with caution, avoid hot oils & heavily dilute for: Pregnant dogs/cats; Old, Sick; dogs/cats prone to seizures (except Frankincense-use full strength)
* Keep out of eyes, nose, ears & genitals.
* Dilute with vegetable oil, not water.
Don’t be afraid to use oils-they will let you know- they will run
Observe their behaviour* May be they are sensitive, watch for :listless, eyes watering, behavioural changes.
Hara Holistic Therapy